This PREFILK 10 3/4 is a 10" standard cartridge housing
This product comes with bracket ( for fitting to the wall) and spanner (for bowl removal) for use with potable or private water supply systems.
It is designed to take a range of cartridges depending on your requirements, It is normally used to prevent sediment and particles and can also be used where therer is a problem with limescale and nitrates plus a variety of other problems. please see you may also like tab with cartridges available.
10" standard cartridge housing with bracket and spanner for use with potable or private water supply systems.
Suitable for 10"standard size cartridges (sold separately) including string wound cartridges for removal of sediment and particles from water preventing damage to water fed equipment, including pumps, water filters and ultraviolet units.
3/4" BSP female ports
Max working pressure 100 psi
Height: 31cm Width: 12cm Height including bracket: 34cm
Takes standard size 10" cartridges (2.5" diameter approx)
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.