Cartridge system with limescale inhibitor cartridge CRTSYST10L
Under counter cartridge systems, comprising cartridge housing, bracket, spanner plus installation kit are normally installed under the kitchen sink to provide tasty wholesome drinking water.
The fitting kit consists of long reach tap, suitable for fixing to the sink or adjacent work top and self piercing valve (with non return valve to comply with water byelaws) for connection to the cold water supply.
Type: Limescale inhibitor
Inhibits formation of limescale and reduce chlorine and toxins. Filter cartridges must be replaced after 6 months maximum.
Cartridge system starter package complete with WRAS approved chemical and limescale inhibitor cartridge (CRT10L).
Max recommended flow: 6 pints per minute
Max working pressure: 100 psi
Min pressure: 15 psi
Cartridge replacement: 6 months
Media weight: 16 oz
Throughput: 6,000 litres
Max temp: 50°C
Pressure drop: 2 psi
How it works:
When the filter tap is turned on water is diverted from the cold water connection through the cartridge housing containing filter cartridge. The media within the CRT10L cartridge reduces chemicals (to improve taste and odour)Â with the added benefit of inhibiting limescale build up in applicances e.g. kettles, without removing calcium from the water which is considered beneficial.
The treated water passes out of the filter and is supplied via the filter tap.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.