Cartridge System With Metal Reduction/Removal Cartridge CRTSYST10H
Under counter cartridge systems, comprising cartridge housing, bracket, spanner plus installation kit are normally installed under the kitchen sink to provide tasty wholesome drinking water.
The fitting kit consists of long reach tap, suitable for fixing to the sink or adjacent work top and self piercing valve (with non return valve to comply with water byelaws) for connection to the cold water supply.
Type: Heavy metal reduction/removal
Silverline UK Heavy Metal Reduction/Removal filters, are designed to reduce a wide range of contaminants from water, in particular a vast range of heavy metals as well as chemicals and chlorine to improve taste and odour. They are also effective against fluoride and in many cases nitrates too.
The filters use a combination of medias to provide a superior quality of drinking water without stripping the minerals (e.g calcium) from the water.
The activated carbon element of the filters removes/reduces many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), as well as benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water.
Silverline UK heavy metal reduction filters have been extensively tested for effectiveness, and more details can be found here Testing of filters.
The filters require regular replacement as will become exhausted after a time, which is dependent on the size/capacity of the filter unit.
Cartridge system starter package complete with WRAS approved chemical and metal reduction cartridge (CRT10H).
Max recommended flow: 6 pints per minute
Max working pressure: 100 psi
Min pressure: 15 psi
Cartridge replacement: 6-12 months
Media weight: 20 oz
Throughput: 7,000 litres
Max temp: 50°C
Pressure drop: 2 psi
13.5" high (incl bracket) x 6" wide
How it works:
When the filter tap is turned on water is diverted from the cold water connection through the cartridge housing containing filter cartridge. The media within the CRT10H cartridge reduces chemicals (to improve taste and odour) with the added benefit of reducing metals (e.g. aluminium), often found in municipal water. The treated water passes out of the filter and is supplied via the filter tap.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.