Reverse Osmosis System Non electric ROSYSNP5
The non electric reverse osmosis system comprises:
High quality prefilter housings and fittings
Sediment cartridge for particle filtration
Carbon cartridge to protect the membrane from chlorine
Membrane housing with TFC membrane giving high rejection levels of unwanted water elements
Post filter for final polishing of water
White plastic collection tank
Shut off valve
Dispensing tap with plumbing connection both with tube attached for easy installation.
The system is connected to the mains water pipe under the kitchen sink using a self piercing valve. To ensure water is not wasted on washing up and cleaning a separate drinking water tap is provided. Both the water connection and tap have tube attached which push into the system inlet and outlet respectively.
Non electric Reverse osmosis system. Sediment, particle and chlorine prefilters, membrane separation and post filtration polishing.
5 Stage filtration
White plastic tank
20 litres in up to 24 hours
Minimum pressure 3 bar - 45psi
Maximum pressure 7 bar
Main System Dimensions:
Width 42cm, Height 46cm, Depth 13cm
Circumference 89cm, Height 40cm, Diameter 30-34cm
Designed for simple D.I.Y. installation. All connections supplied for standard installation.
1/2" drilled hole required on sink or nearby worktop for drinking tap.
3/8" drilled hole required in drainage pipe, for positioning of drain outlet clamp.
Self piercing saddle clamp valve supplied for connection to water supply (standard 15mm copper pipe).
With the exception of filter changes there is virtually no maintenance.
The prefilters should be changed every 6 months as these protect and prolong the life of the membrane.
The post filter should be changed yearly.
The membrane life will vary depending on water quality and volume treated. The more work the membrane has to do the shorter its life hence the value of regular prefilter replacement.
Membrane expectancy 2 - 5 years.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.