Standard Post Water Filter RO/AF06SR
Standard (S) reduction/removal water filters are a general purpose filter which use Granular Activated Carbon media. They are effective at reducing/removing chemicals (including herbicides and pesticides) and chlorine to improve water taste and odour.
Activated carbon water filters remove/reduce many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), as well as benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water. They are not designed for and not generally effective at removing metals or sediment.
The water filters require regular replacement as will become exhausted after a time, which is dependent on the size/capacity of the filter unit.
Normally used as a post filter for other equipment including reverse osmosis systems this neat compact unit is also suitable for use as a pre filter on machinery and dental equipment. Supplied with push fit connectors for 1/4" pipe as standard the AF06SR filter simply snaps into the cold water supply tube. Alternative fittings are available to accept 3/8", 10mm or 6mm pipes.
The AF06SR is WRAS certified, listing number 0103051.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.