Triple Pod RO Cartridge Pack - RO/CRTPK3
The RO/CRTPK3 comprises two Sediment Filters to reduce particles entering the Reverse Osmosis Membrane, and a Carbon Filter which removes chemicals, such as chlorine, that may otherwise harm the Membrane.
Chemical Reduction: Activated carbon filters remove/reduce many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), as well as benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water. They are not designed for and not generally effective at removing metals or sediment.
Sediment Filters: Sediment filters can be used for pre filtration to help to protect the Membrane to ensure water is clear of particles that could otherwise block or inhibit the workings of the product. String wound. 20 micron rating used to proceded a 5 micron filter where the first filter removes larger particles, the second removes smaller particles.
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline Uk
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.