Reverse Osmosis Systems produce very high quality drinking water and are the most effective method of removing contaminants from water in the domestic environment.
Though reverse osmosis systems can vary with the number of stages, in general they comprise :
- A prefilter to stop particles
- A cartridge to act against chlorine and protect the membrane
- A membrane through which the clean water passes
- A post filter
- A storage tank
- A self piercing pipe connector
- A separate tap
Some reverse Osmosis units include a pump which is essential where water pressure could be slightly low and Silverline manufacture both pump and non pump systems.
- Reverse Osmosis Non Pump
- Reverse Osmosis Pump System
- Reverse Osmosis High Flow
- Reverse Osmosis Replacement Parts