- Product Categories
- Well Water Treatment & Borehole Water Filter Systems
- Ultraviolet Sterilisation Systems
- Water Filters & Replacement Units
- Cartridge Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Systems
- Water Softeners
- Water Filter Taps and Accessories
- Special Offers
- Technical Information
The under counter filter system UC06His designed to reduce/remove Heavy metals and improve taste and odour. Suitable for fixing under the sink. With a Max flow: 3.4 Litres per minute. Mini filters provide an economical and convenient way to have tasty and wholesome drinking water at the flick of a tap.
The system consists of a filter cylinder, bracket and fitting kit is normally installed under the kitchen sink to provide tasty wholesome drinking water. With adequate capacity to serve an average family, these neat, compact models will provide top quality drinking water for up to 6 months at less than 1p per litre.
Simple to fit, with a self piercing pipe connection. Once installed they are maintenance free until the end of their life. No hidden extras. Comes with a standard longreach tap which can be upgraded if you would prefer an alternative. See images above and upgrade options on the right.
Max flow: 3.4 Lpm per minute
Max pressure: 100 psi
Max temp: 70°C
Screen rating: 1 micron
Model name: MINI
The filter acts against chlorine, chemicals, Heavy metals, fluoride and nitrates.
The fitting kit consists of long reach tap, suitable for fixing to the sink or adjacent work top and self piercing valve (with non return valve to comply with water byelaws) for connection to the cold water supply. Both components have tubes already attached to make plumbing really simple so there is no need for expensive plumbing costs.
How it works:
When the filter tap is turned on water is diverted from the cold water connection into the bottom of the filter cylinder. The water rises up through the media under mains pressure where the carbon within reduces the chlorine and chemical contaminants. The water passes out of the top of the filter and is dispensed via the filter tap.
The filters use a combination of medias to provide a superior quality of drinking water without stripping the minerals (e.g calcium) from the water. The activated carbon element of the filters removes/reduces many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), as well as benzene, trihalomethane (THM) compounds, radon, solvents and hundreds of other man-made chemicals found in tap water.
Silverline UK heavy metal reduction filters have been extensively tested for effectiveness, and more details can be found in Testing of filters.
The filters require regular replacement as will become exhausted after a time, which is dependent on the size/capacity of the filter unit.
Write Your Own Review
Based in Devon, with distributors throughout Europe, Silverline UK Limited manufactures a wide range of water treatment systems and products.
Reasons to choose Silverline UK
- The highest quality materials are always used.
- We have a technical team available to interpret your water report and give advice on suitable solutions.
- We can advise and manufacture to your specific requirements.
- We have a wide range of products to meet your individual needs, domestic and commercial.
- Prompt postage or delivery with a range of carriage options.
- Reminder service to let you know when your filter/cartridge needs replacing.
- Wide range of WRAS approved products.
- All components and parts conform to British standards BS6920
- The filtration media are approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate and the Department of the Environment
- Careful testing is performed on all our products and reports are available for many to substantiate performance.
- Friendly well informed staff happy to assist.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.